General Terms and Conditions
for the sale of vouchers
1. General Sales and Delivery Terms
- The contract is concluded with the Fisser Bergbahnen GmbH & Seilbahn Komperdell GmbH Personenbeförderung OHG (commercial register no. 261000z).
- Only persons over the age of 18 are permitted to order vouchers.
- The vouchers shall remain the property of the Fisser Bergbahnen GmbH & Seilbahn Komperdell GmbH Personenbeförderung OHG and shall only be valid after payment has been received in full. The vendor also reserves the right to block the validity of the vouchers as part of the automated processing procedure.
- Voucher packages (valid for specific events) include 10% VAT. Vouchers worth a certain value (not tied to specific services) do not include VAT, as it is not specified which service they will be used for.
- Vouchers that have been purchased or ordered must be used for services offered by the vendor, and cannot be redeemed in the form of a cash payment.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed at the locations indicated on the vouchers.
- Vouchers worth a certain value and voucher packages are available. Voucher packages are vouchers that are selected for specific events. The services that are included are listed on the voucher packages. If the purchaser is entitled to any additional services, they have be listed separately on the voucher.
- If the value of a voucher that is not tied to specific services the value of the amount consumed, you will receive a new voucher for the remaining amount.
- If a service included in a voucher package is not consumed, the customer cannot claim a refund for the difference in value, as this is a total package offer.
- We cannot accept liability for late delivery by post.
All vouchers are valid for 1 year, and must be redeemed within this period.
Should any seasonal price adjustments apply during this period, the cost difference shall be charged against the valid package cost, provided the scope of service has changed in terms of type and quality.
3. Procedure and ordering costs
There are two despatch options for the vouchers:
- To minimise your order costs, you can pay for your vouchers via online transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard). You can then immediately print out the vouchers, which will also be mailed to your inbox. (Despatch option: “Download and immediate delivery via email”). No ordering fee will be charged.
- You can also receive the vouchers by post. You can either pay via online transfer and credit card (Visa, Mastercard) (despatch option: “By post”) or an advance payment (bank transfer). You will be charged an ordering fee of €5.00 (Austria) or €7.00 (abroad). Please note that delivery by post takes approx. 1 week. The vouchers will be sent after the payment has been received into our account
4. Security and privacy
Your security is top priority! Therefore, data such as your credit card number, bank code, account number, name and address is transmitted via a protected SSL. This means that no unauthorised persons can access the data you enter during data transmission via the Internet. We apply a series of additional security measures to ensure security in the voucher shop which correspond to the normal security standards in cashless payment transactions.
Your data will be processed automatically by us. You will receive promotional information only from the operator of the shop unless you immediately and expressly decline to receive such following a notice from the shop operator or within a period of 14 days. Your personal data is not disclosed to third parties.
You may return your voucher by registered letter to Fisser Bergbahnen GmbH & Seilbahn Komperdell GmbH Personenbeförderung OHG provided you do so within 14 days following receipt of the voucher. You have to post the letter within the deadline and will not be required to state the reasons. However, the right of withdrawal shall not be valid if the performance of the service has already commenced within the withdrawal period. Following receipt of the voucher, Fisser Bergbahnen GmbH & Seilbahn Komperdell GmbH Personenbeförderung OHG will transfer the refund to the account indicated by you (IBAN and BIC required). Only customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Austrian Consumer Protection Law (Konsumentenschutzgesetz) may exercise the right of return.
6. Other provisions
When concluding the contract, the customer must enter the relevant data fully, correctly and to the extent required by the contract.
The customer shall be liable for any costs and damages incurred by Fisser Bergbahnen GmbH & Seilbahn Komperdell GmbH Personenbeförderung OHG arising from any incorrect, incomplete or unclear information submitted by the customer.
Should any provisions of these General Terms and Conditions become invalid or void within the meaning of § 879 of the Austrian Civil Code (ABGB) or the Austrian Consumer Protection Law ((Konsumentenschutzgesetz), Federal Law Gazette (BGBl.) no. 140/1979 last amended BGBl. I no. 100/2011 as in the amended version), the validity of the remaining provision shall be unchanged.
7. The court of jurisdiction is Innsbruck, Austria
8. Notice, publication General Terms and Conditions
Customers are expressly advised that a notice of our General Terms and Conditions can be publicly viewed at our commercial and business premises during business hours. Furthermore, you can also consult our General Terms and Conditions on our homepage: www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at.